ESIC HP Clerk & MTS Recruitment 2022
Employees State Insurance Corporation invite online application for filling up the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Talking Staff (MTS) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC .
Last Date to Apply Online : 15/02/2022
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|UDC||UR-16, SC-04,ST-01,OBC-06,EWS-02, PWD (Blind)-01, PWD (Low Vision)-01, Ex-SM-02,|
|MTS||UR-07,SC-03,ST-01,OBC-03,EWS-01, PWD-01, Ex-SM-01|
Essential Qualification :
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
MTS : Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Pay Scale :
UDC : Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
MTS : Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Age Limit :
UDC : Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
MTS : Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022
- HPSLSA Steno Typist Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPSLSA JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPU Shimla Clerk, Driver, JOA (IT) & Other Posts Recruitment 2022
- ESIC HP Clerk & MTS Recruitment 2022
- SBI Bank HP Guards Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the Ist January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online upto 15th February, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and
‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
AMOUNT OF APPLICATION FEE: –
| SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen |
This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
ESIC HP Clerk & MTS Recruitment 2022
Read Also : More HP Govt Job