HPSSC Hamirpur Advertisement Designer Syllabus (Information and Public Relation)
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks.
i) Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from :
- Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as
notified in the advertisement.
- General Knowledge.
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- Current Affairs.
- Everyday Science.
- Social Science,
- General English.
- General Hindi of Matric standard.
ii) Practical skill test of Graphic Design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral
Draw and Page Maker for those who qualify objective type of screening test.
Essential Qualification for Advertisement Designer-HPSSC Hamirpur :-
i) 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
ii) At least one year certificate course in Graphic Designing from any DOAEC (NIELIT) Accredited/recognized institute.
iii) Should be familiar with commonly used Graphic Design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Coral Draw and Page Maker etc.
iv) At least two years experience of working in a newspaper/advertisement agency as graphic
Read More : Himachal Pradesh Govt Job
- HPSLSA Steno Typist Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPSLSA JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPU Shimla Clerk, Driver, JOA (IT) & Other Posts Recruitment 2022
- ESIC HP Clerk & MTS Recruitment 2022
- SBI Bank HP Guards Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now