HPSSC/HPSSSB Hamirpur Clerk (LDR) Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited for filling up 20 posts of Clerk under 20% quota of Limited Direct Recruitment from eligible regular Class-IV employees of Government Departments of Himachal Pradesh (excluding the employees of HP Vidhan Sabha, High Court and its Subordinate Offices, HP Administrative Tribunal, HP Public Service Commission, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies) on the application format alongwith fee w.e.f. 16th January, 2022 to 15th February, 2022 and for the candidates serving in Lahaul & Spiti, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of HP on or before 2nd March, 2022 appended as Annexure “A”. The application forms received after these dates will be rejected and the Commission will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application forms.
Detail of Posts : HPSSC Hamirpur Clerk (LDR) Recruitment
Name of Post : Clerk under 20% Quota of Limited Direct Recruitment (Post Code -957) The detail of Posts, Eligibility Conditions and Mode of Selection are as under
|Sr. No.||Name of Department||No. of Posts|
|1.||HP Secretariat Administration|
Services, Govt. of HP
|20 (UR-16, SC-03, ST-01)|
Eligibility Criteria :
Regular Class-IV employees of the Departments of the Government of Himachal Pradesh (excluding the employees of HP Vidhan Sabha, High Court and its Subordinate Offices, HP Administrative Tribunal, HP Public Service Commission, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies) possessing a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University having five (05) years regular service OR regular combined with continuous service rendered on adhoc/daily wage/contract basis, failing which by direct recruitment on a regular basis or by recruitment on contract basis, as the case may be. The eligible Class-IV officials will also qualify the typing test with the minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Typewriting OR 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting. The date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of Essential Qualification(s) and services etc. shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Application Form.
Mode of Selection
Part –I(Written test of 85 marks)
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks as detailed below:
|General English||20 Questions|
|General Hindi||20 Questions|
|Logical Reasoning||15 Questions|
|Everyday Science||20 Questions|
|HP General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Knowledge India & World||50 Questions|
|Current Affairs||15 Questions|
The Typing Skill Test will be of qualifying nature in one of the language i.e. English or Hindi for those who qualify
the written objective type screening test.
Typing Speed on computer :
|30 WPM||25 WPM|
Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks )
Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test and typing skill test will be carried out as per the following criteria:
Application Fee :
Rs. 360/- for General Category candidates & Rs.120/- for reserved categories. The fee should be paid either through a Crossed Bank Draft or Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Secretary, H.P. Staff Selection Commission Hamirpur. The Demand draft should be payable at any Bank branch located at Hamirpur. Payment of fee in cash or by any other mode other than prescribed or after closing date of applications will not be acceptable.
- HPSLSA Steno Typist Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPSLSA JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
- HPU Shimla Clerk, Driver, JOA (IT) & Other Posts Recruitment 2022
- ESIC HP Clerk & MTS Recruitment 2022
- SBI Bank HP Guards Recruitment 2022 : Apply Now
The candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before filling in the application format :-
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate affixed in relevant column of the application format.
- The Certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes certificates should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
- The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Application Form. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
- The candidate must fulfil the requirement of passing the essential qualifications on or before the submission of application form.
- The applications received without photograph, undertaking/certificate of head of office & examination fee etc. and incomplete in any respect including unsigned one shall not be entertained and rejected.
- The application format is appended as Annexure-‘A’ with this advertisement and candidates are advised to apply on this format only on A-4 size paper. Candidates can download this format from the website (http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in). Applications received in any other format except the Annexure-‘A’ will be rejected out rightly.
- No interim correspondence will be made and entertained by the Commission with the candidates at any stage till the examination process is over.
- Candidates should also attach one self addressed envelope of 9”X4” (inch) size alongwith Rs. 5/- postage stamp pasted on it with the application form.
- Class-IV employees of HP Vidhan Shaba, High Court and its Subordinate Offices, HP Administrative Tribunal, HP Public Service Commission, Boards, Corporations and Autonomous Bodies are not eligible.
- No. of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the post of Clerk under 20% LDR Quota shall be included in the present number of posts upto 30 th April, 2022 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
- The original certificates/testimonials will be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying of typing skill test on computer.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Commission on telephone No. 01972-222211,222204 and Toll Free No. 1800-180-8095. This advertisement is also available on the website. (http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in).
|Download Application Form||Click here|
HPSSC/HPSSSB Hamirpur Clerk (LDR) Recruitment 2022
Read Also : More Govt Job