Kendriya Vidyalaya ITBP Sarahan invited applications from eligible and desirous candidates for different posts.All the eligible and competent candidates are request to download applications form from website www.itbpsarhan.kvs.ac.in and bring it duly filled on 28.03.2020 with original documents. No TA/DA admissible.
Essential Qualification: Various Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya ITBP Sarahan
1.TGTs (Hindi, Maths, Science, Sanskrit, English, S.st) 1) Four years‟ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under: a) For TGT („Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years. b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years. c) For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years. d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography. e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics. f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. 2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. 3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium. 4) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications. NOTE: CTET Qualified candidates will be given preference.
2. Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) 2. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 3. Proficiency to teach through Hindi and English Media. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications. NOTE: CTET Qualified candidates will be given preference
4. Yoga Instructor: i)Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university. ii) One year diploma/training in yoga from a recognized institution.
5. Computer Instructor: B.E, B.Tech (Computer Science/IT )/B.C.A /M.Sc(Computer Science), M.Sc(Electronics with Computer Science component)/M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc(Compute Science). OR Bachelor‟s/Master degree in any science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with postgraduate diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/institute. OR Post graduate degree in any subject with postgraduate diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ ” O” level from DOEACC. OR Post graduate degree in any subject with minimum “A” level from DOEACC
6. Nurse: Diploma in nursing/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course/B.Sc. Nursing.
7. Cousellor a) B. Sc./B.A. in Psychology/ b) Diploma Certificate in Counselling. Desirable: One year experience of Counselling of students.